Name: Sandra (She/Her)
Occupation: Assistant at a communications agency, does music and runs events (Skatan).
Zodiac sign: Gemini
Instagram: @ring.dahl and @skatanevent
How are you today?
– I’m well, thank you.
How is your relationship with your skin?
– I feel fine about my skin. I try not to put that much value in how my skin looks. I have redness, visible pores and sometimes pimples. That’s just what my skin looks like. I think having not perfect skin adds character to a person’s face.
Does social media affect your self-image?
– Not really. I don’t follow influencers, celebrities or models because I know I’ll get jealous of their appearances. I do my best to build my self-image around other things than what I look like.
What would you tell your 15 year old self?
– I would tell myself to calm down a little. Every problem is not the end of the world, issues resolve and things work out fine in the end. And stop filling in your eyebrows like that!
When do you feel your best?
– I have days or periods when I feel pretty or ugly. I don’t know why the feeling can differ that much because I mostly look the same. But when I feel happy and have a good hair day I feel the prettiest.
What is your skincare routine?
– I use a cleanser, sometimes a peeling toner and different moisturisers depending on what my skin needs. But I don’t feel like I’ve found my perfect routine yet. When I get a pimple I put the Cloud Patch on.
What are you the most proud of?
– I am proud that I am a driven and passionate person. When I want something I make sure it happens.
What are 3 things that make you happy?
– Spending time with friends, working creatively and traveling.