Join the Cloud Team!
TikTok / Social Media LIA Internship
Are you obsessed with social media, and love skincare? Do you live and breathe TikTok and know your Centella from your Ceramides? And do you want to join a small team dedicated to breaking the stigma around acne? Then read on!
We are Common Clouds – Scandinavia’s first skin-postivie beauty brand built on the belief that all skin deserves to be loved.
In February 2022, we launched the brand with our best-selling pimple patch Cloud Patch. Today, we’re expanding our product portflio with barrier-friendly, skincare-backed skincare products. Our products are sold in H&M Beauty and Kronans Apotek, and more is to come!
This fall, we have the pleasure to welcome a social media LIA intern. Most likely you’re studying digital marketing, social media or likewise.
What you’ll do 👀
- Research and develop a strategy to take Common Clouds’ social channels to the next level, with TikTok being our main channel
- Create showstopping content to maximise organic growth
- Stay updated on the latest trend and jumping on the relevant ones
- Edit video content
- Scout and brief UGC creators
- Scout influencers to collab with (there is an opportunity to work with PR as well if you wish)
- Community management (answering questions and comments)
- Set up TikTok ads/spark ads + follow, analyse and act on the results
Who we think you are 🌟
- Digitally native – you're already thriving on TikTok. If you have experience from running a TikTok business account, that’s great!
- You're up to date with trends, memes and ofc the latest in skincare and beauty.
- You know how to create scroll-stopping hooks, captivating captions and how to break through the algoritm.
- Strong communication skills in English (our TikTok will be all in English).
- You’re used to working with Canva, CapCut and other content creating apps.
- You have a positive mind-set and are a ”doer”.
The internship must be in connection to your studies, called an "LIA"-internship in Sweden.
What you’ll get
We sit in a beautiful office at Tegnérgatan in the middle of Stockholm (great light for creating stunning content!). The office space is shared with another skincare brand (bodycare brand Moss & Noor), so it's really skincare heaven!
Around the corner you'll have some of Stockholm's best cafés, coffee shops and wine bars – we love our office so much
As we’re a small team still in the startup phase, you’ll play an important role and get insights into most corners of the business.
You'll be working closely with the 3 founders: Maria, Cajsa and Helena (mostly our Beauty Director/Head of Comms Maria in this role).
The extent of your internship can be discussed, however, we’d prefer at least a 3 month period.
A few days per week, you can choose to work remote. We encourage a life work balance and don't believe in 9-5:s.
Does this sound like something you want to jump on?
Email our Head of Comms / Beauty Director Maria: email@example.com
We can’t wait to hear from you!