How are you today?
– I feel fine. Nothing special, just like usual.
How is your relationship with your skin?
– How my skin looks affects me. Before my period I get a lot of pimples and it sucks. I prefer to look natural so usually I don’t wear much makeup. I get uncomfortable when I have red pimples on my face so I cover them. I started getting pimples when I entered puberty. Back then I had a lot of pimples on my nose. Small, red dots everywhere. But my relationship with my skin has always been relatively good.
Does social media affect your self-image?
– It absolutely does. But it is more my self-esteem that is affected. My self-confidence is pretty good but my self-esteem is definitely affected. I compare myself on social media. Sometimes my self-esteem is affected when I feel that I am not on the same level as others. I compare myself a lot with people who look like me. When I feel that way I try to think that I only have one face and one body. I have to do what I want to feel comfortable and like my most beautiful self. I can’t do more than that.
What would you tell your 15 year old self?
– It gets better. When I was 15 I did not feel so well. But it got better. I entered puberty late so I was much smaller than everyone else for a very long time and my body developed more slowly than others. Then it all just happened overnight. Suddenly I looked like everyone else but I didn’t know that would happen before it did.
– It was nice to have Alice. We always had, and always will have each other.
You have to accept that you are who you are and look the way you look. You have to make the best of the situation. I enhance the parts of me that I like. I have come to the conclusion that the only one I should look good for, is myself. No one else.
When do you feel your best?
– When I do something new. Like when I have a new tattoo or put on makeup in some new way. When I try something new overall: clothes, makeup, music. If I try something new and I am satisfied with it, then I feel the prettiest.
What is your skincare routine?
– It depends. I usually borrow my friends' products. I don’t have a specific routine I follow. I like to try new things and I moisturise my face often. I use a lot of sunscreen because I don’t want to get wrinkles in the future. Sometimes I just use moisturiser. I shower every morning, that way I wash my face with water.
What are you the most proud of?
– Being on Idol is the greatest thing I’ve done in life this far.